1. Best new TV show: Mindy Project
Teen: "Henry says we're going to be together forever. It's even his signature at the bottom of all his emails."
Mindy's boyfriend: "Well my law firm forbids tampering with the standard confidentiality notice at the bottom of all our emails."
2. Best old favorite that keeps getting better: Grey's Anatomy
3. Best farewell season: 30 Rock
This show is a witty, campy delight. It shot out big in the first few seasons, sweeping the Emmy's and Golden Globes, and then simmered for a few years. But I love the writing and the characters, and I'm especially happy to see Liz Lemon get what she has been wanting for years: a husband (love her feminist refusal to have a big wedding) and fingers-crossed, a baby.
4. Best guilty pleasure I try to resist: The Bachelorette
5. Best new cult favorite: Downton Abbey
Do you agree with my choices? What would yours be? Any runner-ups? Share your thoughts below!